Friday, November 18, 2011

Judge Suzanne H. Wooten--I'm Mad as Hell and I'm NOT going to take it anymore!

For the TENTH Time since his indictment in July of 2009, Judge Suzanne H. Wooten has delayed the trial of Indicted Schemer--Kelly G. Rogers.

Well, I'm MAD as Hell and I'm not going to take this anymore! I'm a human being, Damn it, and this Damn Lawyer needs to stand trial! So lets send a message to Judge Suzanne H. Wooten...shall we?


Therefore, I encourage you to watch this video, download the attached letter and mail it off to Judge Wooten IMMEDIATELY. Get your friends, family, relatives and all who know the grief you've endured because of your relationship with Kelly G Rogers Lawyer Dallas to sent a letter. Let it snow paper in Collin County.

The new trial is scheduled for February 20, 2012. Yea Right. Here's the link to the down load the letter. Also, click on Kelly G Rogers, click on Criminal Case Records and enter 3808160009 to see this public information. Letter to Judge Suzanne H. Wooten. Please send by November 30th, 2011. 


No comments: