The interesting point of all this is not the rescheduling (for the 11th time) but the additional information posted to the Collin County Website. On February 6th, 2012 a host of additional entries we're added. In case you're have trouble logging onto the Collin County site, here's our assessment.
It appears the evidence is starting to piling in. Hurray!! How much evidence exists of Rogers bad behavior? Well, we suspect those individuals who've been subpoenaed to testify will have some significant information to offer. However, our guess is these Affidavits provide even more insights.
And when you consider Kelly and Carrie Rogers are now BACK in their HOME....he'll need to do even more investment deals to pay the $40,000 in property taxes due on 8 Riva Ridge in Frisco.
How does a guy lose his house to foreclosure, then move back in after on September 7th, 2010 the substitute trustee assigned to the Kelly G Rogers Bankruptcy, David Garvin, submitted a statement;
"AND, WHEREAS, default has been made in the payment of the Indebtedness and Bank of Texas, N.A., the holder of the Indebtedness, has since the said default demanded and requested the Trustee to sell the Property in accordance with the provisions of the Deed of Trust, for the purpose of paying the Indebtedness".
Action was taken on September 7th, 2010 and the Bank of Texas paid the sum of $1,400,000 to get the house from the Trustee.
So where did Kelly G Rogers get the $1,400,000 to purchase the house on January 17th, 2012?
- Notice of Filing of Business Records Pursuant to Rule 902(10) Texas Rules of Evidence.
- Affidavit: Bank of America Business Records 51pages.
- Affidavit: Bank of America Business Records 225pages.
- Affidavit: Lion-heart Energy, LLC Business Records 268 pages.
- Affidavit: Rogers Reno Project- Pool Environments Business Records 45 pages.
- Affidavit: Bank of America Business Records 728 pages.
- Affidavit: Bank of America Business Records 21pages.
- Affidavit: Bank of America Business Records 2 pages.