Thank you Lord Jesus!
LOL. Was this posted by one of the only two character witnesses at Rogers trial?
- The guy who went to his up line and said; Enough of diamond money, I'm moving on to make some real money.
- They didn't see Rogers who went through his down line and raised money for his fraudulent investment schemes, taking millions of dollars from IBO families and pissing it all away in various ponzi schemes that failed or were shut down by the SEC.
- They didn't see how these IBO investors lost everything. Homes, businesses, marriages.
- They didn't see how Rogers never apologized for losing the life savings of his so-called friends without even saying he was sorry or he'd pay them back.
- They didn't see the arrogance of the man. They didn't see the corruption. They didn't see the cheating. They didn't see the deceit of both him and his money grubbing wife who pushed the man. They didn't see the lawsuits and they didn't see Rogers file bankruptcy.
- And finally, they didn't see the guy who was finally terminated as an Amway IBO...because they don't publish that information in the monthly Amway Connections Publication.